////// Documentary, web content & crossmedia project as / editor / art director / director /
//// for complete resume: click here
// contact: email@example.com
//////// selected works:
// The Start Of Whatever // Web experiment // GRIM Art Center // 2014
As: Director / Art director / Writer / Editor
Personal project. Random storytelling experiment including 13 videos in collaboration with artist Oh! Tiger Mountain.
// Mirages // Transmedia project // By Patric Jean // Blackmoon + RTBF // 2012
As: Co-writer / Co-director / Co-editor / Art director
Transmedia project that follows an anonymous character, Lazarus, on his path through skepticism. It includes 2 TV documentaries and a series of 24 interactive Web videos, a serious game + print campaign and public events.
• Early involvement in the writing process and development of the interactive concepts
• Visual identity + web design
• Coordination of the different teams (TV & Web)
// Coté Couloir Coté Fenêtre // Interactive docudrama // By F. Massot & N. Fogliarini // UPIAN + SNCF // 2011
As: Second unit director / Editor / Post-production
Interactive project commissioned by SNCF, the national state-owned railway company. Two views of both passengers and employees, embedded in the same browser where stories are interacting one upon another.
• Involvement on set as second unit director and director of bonuses and making of
• Editing of both narrative and documentary parts + trailers, bonuses, making of
// Prison Valley // interactive web doc // By P. Brault & D. Dufresne // UPIAN + ARTE // 2010
As: Editor / Post Production
Awards : World Press Photo // AIB // Grimme Online Award // Visa pour l’image // Sheffield // FWA
One of the most innovative web documentary of its time. The film’s topic is the private prison industry in the United States and it was the first of its kind to be conceived specifically as a serious game for the Internet.
• Creation of a specific work organization between editing room and web development team
• Editing + post-production of the different versions : web, TV, smartphone
// La Schkappa / code : escape // TV DOC // Les Films du Tambour de Soie + ARTE // 2008
As: Writer / Director
• Profile of famous French novelist Jean Claude Izzo
// Music Videos & Art direction // 2008 to present day
As: Multitask director
• Works as a music video and web content director under the label Hawaii & Smith
// Thank you for your time.